Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:tecumseh Michigan
Magic Jack
Nationwide U.S.A.

Magic Jack magic, jack does not work internet

MAGIC JACK IS A RIP OFF like everyone is saying> I have been fighting with them to help me resolve issuses i have with their unit and they keep having me try different things with my computer and nothing helps. I asked for a replacement unit to try that because I really want the thing to work like they promise it will, but no matter what they have me try it doesn't work. Do not waste your time and money on this! I thought Vonage was bad.

Busabrye
tecumseh, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/nationwide/Magic-Jack-magic-jack-does-not-work-internet-389862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack