Complaint Review: Magic Jack/YMax Corp

• Reported By: lestrange — Campobello South Carolina United States of America
Magic Jack/YMax Corp
P. O. Box 6785 Internet United States of America

Magic Jack/YMax Corp Magic Jack It Does not work Internet

Bought a magic jack on Dec. 24, 2009 along with a new computer.  Set my computer installed magic jack and it worked for about 5 days.  Had to reboot my computer and when it came back up magic jack didn't.  Spent 5 evenings with tech chat and did everything they told me to and nothing worked, was just passed from one tech to another and nothing.  The last tech I spoke with told me oh he could have it up and working in 15 mins. like a sucker I believed him and 2 hours later still didn't work.  Haven't wasted anymore of my time trying to get it work and they won't refund my money.  This product is a rip-off.  I am a disabled vet and live on a fixed income and thought this would help me make my limited money go further.  They just took my money and like most fly-by-night companies they left me on my own.  I have filed complaints with my state consumer's affairs and the BBB.  Please do not make the same mistake I did and buy this product.  Run like hell away from it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2010 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-JackYMax-Corp/internet/Magic-JackYMax-Corp-Magic-Jack-It-Does-not-work-Internet-551440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack/YMax Corp