Complaint Review: Magic Mesh Door Cover

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: MaryAA — Sebastopol California United States of America
Magic Mesh Door Cover

Magic Mesh Door Cover In reading the pevious postings I experienced the same thing. Trying to order one magic mesh door cover and ended up with a balance of $91.77. Their site is very deceitful and should be put out of, Internet

I wanted to purchase just one magic mesh door cover but with each screen that came up they were offering something else.   I just wanted the door cover and I ended up 2 orders for the door cover and something else that I didn't want.   As if that isn't bad enough I have to pay shipping on each item!   When I got my confirmation e-mail it stated do not respond to this e-mail.  No phone numbers are included anywhere.  I'm really pissed off right now because my card is going to be charged $91.77!!!!  Total ripoff!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Mesh-Door-Cover/internet/Magic-Mesh-Door-Cover-In-reading-the-pevious-postings-I-experienced-the-same-thing-Tryi-911014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Mesh Door Cover