Complaint Review: Magic Mesh (trademark of 'APG')

• Submitted: Mon, August 08, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 08, 2011

• Reported By: Chas — Pitt Meadows British Columbia Canada
Magic Mesh (trademark of 'APG')

I live in BC Canada - followed steps on website carefully - tried to order ONE 'Magic Mesh' doorscreen for Cdn. price 0f $29.95 + 7.95 S&H = $37.90 TOTAL.
They have a 'get a 2nd one free offer if you pay addtl. S&H of 7.95 - I repeatedly clicked on the 'NO-THANKS' button and confirmed my order of ONE, as above.

To my shock & dismay - when the order was finished the confirmation stated that my purchase total was $91.70!!! They charged me $59.90 + $ 31.80 s&h for TWO! Even with a 2nd item (which I did not order), a HUGE OVERCHARGE!

Now, upon trying to contact them, there is no direct contact information on the website! No Phone number, no address, no city or state! Just 'A trademark of 'APG'... now I have to wait to see the commercial again to  get their 1-800 number to call and see if I can fix... In the meantime - I'm on the horn to every consumer protection agency I can find!!!

Take my advice folks - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - wait until you find what looks to be a great product admittedly - the 'Magic Mesh' in the bin at the discount stores - hopefully because word of this scam gets around and shuts 'em down! Tell your friends too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Mesh-trademark-of-APG/internet/Magic-Mesh-trademark-of-APG-DO-NOT-ORDER-MAGIC-MESH-ONLINE-GROSS-OVERCHARGING-Int-762431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Mesh (trademark of 'APG')