Complaint Review: Magic Mesh

• Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: Julie — Brandon Mississippi United States of America
Magic Mesh
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Magic Mesh Over charged with no chance to opt out of placing the order Wallingford, Connecticut

*Consumer Suggestion: Good luck....this is on their home page AND on the order form...

I wish I had read this before placing my order (that I didn't know I placed). I wanted a screen for $19.95 and ended up paying $91! My story is the same as the others. I called customer service and got the same story. I will call them tomorrow when the customer service rep told me the order would be cancelled. I'll report back, but clearly this business practice has been going on for some time and continues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Mesh/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Magic-Mesh-Over-charged-with-no-chance-to-opt-out-of-placing-the-order-Wallingford-Conne-860198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Mesh

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Good luck....this is on their home page AND on the order form...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Send Me:

The Magic Mesh door cover set today for only $19.95 plus $7.95 P&H and get a second set FREE! Just pay additional $7.95 P&H.
Each set contains two panels.

How many Buy One, Get One Free sets would you like to order?

YOU ordered two sets of two by not reading the ordering information.

Per the information there..$19.95 x 2 = $39.90 + $7.95 x 4 = $31.80 = $71.70. Not sure how you were billed $91.

I'll report back, but clearly this business practice has been going on for some time and continues. If I don't get my order cancelled I will report them to the Better Business Bureau and the MS Attorney General.  "

Perhaps they'll appreciate the irony of not reading the terms of the offer.

We'll be waiting for your report.