- Report: #790088
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Magic Mesh
Magic Mesh300 returns Road Internet United States of America
Magic Mesh Deceptive ordering process Internet
*Consumer Suggestion: Here's part of the Maqic Mesh order form
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Customer service indicated their hours were M-F 8:00 to 6:00 eastern time. On Monday moring at 8:02 I called to cancel. I was told by the customer service guy that the order had been already been shipped and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Silence on my part. The guy then offered to give me a shipping refund which only put the shipping cost back to what it orginally should have been.
On Tuesday I received an email invoice that indicated the product had been shipped that day (Tuesday) not the weekend as the service rep had told me. I probably would have ordered the product and paid regular shipping, but not the deluxe sets that I ended up with. I beleive this company is using deceptive tactics and a class action suit should be filed against them by some state attorney general.
The problem areas:
1. Tricky ordering process that results in over charging for product and shipping
2. Over charge on shipping
3. Lying by customer service reps. It appears to be a deliberate effort on this companys part to deceive the customers.
I wish I had read this site first.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Mesh/internet/Magic-Mesh-Deceptive-ordering-process-Internet-790088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.