Complaint Review: Magic Mesh

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Alan — Alpharetta Georgia United States of America
Magic Mesh
P.O. Box 3179 Internet United States of America

Magic Mesh No way out purchasing with no warning. No purchase review, no knowledge of extra added fees, no way to correct a mistake. Internet

Saw the popular Magic Mesh commercial on the TV and figured, for 19.95$, why not give it a try.  I've been having problems with bugs getting in the door as people go in and out so what could it hurt.

So I went to their website (https://www.buymagicmesh.com), did some quick reading over what was on the front page (more advertisement for themselves) then clicked the "buy now" button.  Next page had me put in my card information and then told me there was a 7.95$ P&H fee, so figured sure, still not that bad, I'll still go with it.

What followed though was five or so pages of trying to sell me more stuff, I had to carefully click my way through the pages to make sure I didn't accidently buy more then what I was looking for until suddenly, TADA! "Purchase is complete".  No warning, no reviewing my order, just, done.  And what was more, my total came out to almost 40$.  P&S ended up not being the 7.95$ I saw but 16$.

Pissed me off so much.  No way to go back.  And if I want a 'refund' I still have to pay the P&S and will only get my 19.95$ back. Such a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Mesh/internet/Magic-Mesh-No-way-out-purchasing-with-no-warning-No-purchase-review-no-knowledge-of-ext-882324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Mesh