Complaint Review: Magic Mesh

• Reported By: Jessica — Salt Lake City Utah
Magic Mesh
Internet USA

Magic Mesh money trap Internet

I called to order magic mesh, a type of screan to put in your doorway to keep the bugs out....after ordering the next page asks you to buy another product I say no but I am sent to another thing to buy and this happens few times then Iam at the final page I see I have way too much on the order and try to edit it doesn't edit the page turns into the final thanks for ordering page with a $250.00 order that I didn't want... I call the customer service only to be told there is nothing they can do for me  here are the #s    : www.buymagicmesh.com :  866-649-0146:  my order #342987256 I am not sure what you can do about this, I don't want anybody else getting roped into this money trap...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Mesh/internet/Magic-Mesh-money-trap-Internet-1058879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Mesh