Complaint Review: Magic jack

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Jimbo — Clifton park New York United States of America
Magic jack

Magic jack Magic jack failed to ring on incoming calls when connected to router. Internet

Magic jack would not ring my phones on in coming calls when connected to the router. The help desk told me I would have to rewire my house so that I could connect each phone at the magic jack using a splitter. I told them I wasn't going to do that and would go back to my old carrier. Magic jack wants 30 dollars to switch my number back to my old carrier. What a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-jack/internet/Magic-jack-Magic-jack-failed-to-ring-on-incoming-calls-when-connected-to-router-Interne-987862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic jack