Complaint Review: MagicJack

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — lilburn Georgia United States of America

MagicJack Charged for Free Trail Even though I can not port my existing number, Internet

I signed up for the free trial and discovered that my current phone number could not be ported. I tried to get a RMA to return the device and found that the order date is when the clock starts on the 30 day trial, not when the device was received. Worked with their chat on-line support and was told really sorry. The only thing I could do was cancel the auto renew so now I have a service that is pretty much usless. Very disappointing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MagicJack/internet/MagicJack-Charged-for-Free-Trail-Even-though-I-can-not-port-my-existing-number-Internet-979048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MagicJack