Complaint Review: MagicJack

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: cheryl — Wappapello Missouri United States of America

MagicJack I ordered the magicjack ,but after veiwing some complaints canceled my order, with in 24 hrs. They took the money from my bank account and have not returned it to me. It has been over thirty days,,,i , Internet

I ordered the magic jack via the internet. within 24 hours i canceled the order and they took the money from my bank account anyway. I have contacted them on their web site live chat and they have said they would return my money with in twenty four hours. It has now been more than thirty days I have yet to get any kind of resolution. Also unable to talk to anyone  or make any contact other than a live chat. I have been ripped OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MagicJack/internet/MagicJack-I-ordered-the-magicjack-but-after-veiwing-some-complaints-canceled-my-order-w-1027162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MagicJack