Complaint Review: MagicJack

• Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: Shauna1622 — Tooele Utah United States of America
MagicJack

MagicJack Magicjack ripped me off Internet

I signed up for a free 30 day trial with MagicJack. As soon as the trial ended they billed my credit card the $69 plus all the other fees then the next day my MagicJack started acting up. I fought it for a month then called MagicJack. They told me i violated terms of use by using the phone to much. The thing never worked, no way it could have been used to much. I asked to see my phone logs to collaborate what they were saying but was told i needed a subpoena.

So all i can do is throw the device away, they said it is now useless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MagicJack/internet/MagicJack-Magicjack-ripped-me-off-Internet-989286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MagicJack