Complaint Review: MagicJack

• Submitted: Sat, January 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: Yo — Gatineau Quebec Canada
MagicJack

MagicJack Majic Jack after sale service, really bad custommer help service, Internet

*Consumer Comment: also a majic jack customer.

I have bought a brand new Majic Jack Plus, connected it, it worked for 2 days and stop working. The after sale service of Magicjack is a ripoff/useless, there is only one way to contact Magic Jack which is CHAT on line.

They will make you wait for a long time and would give you answer like that they can not do anything for you. I have asked to get a supervisor and after 30 minutes they close the chat because they say I did not responded anymore to the chat, even if evry 10 minutes I was asking them if they were still there.

After contacting them again asking them why I have been disconnected from the chat, they told me that did not know what happened.

Finally got a supervisor (I belived her name was Ayla) Ref: chat LTK554027073169X, Jan 01 2012, she told me that she was sending this request to the proper departement, its been 3 weeks and havent heard from them since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MagicJack/internet/MagicJack-Majic-Jack-after-sale-service-really-bad-custommer-help-service-Internet-826276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MagicJack

also a majic jack customer.

AUTHOR: Nancy - (United States of America)

I also have a majic jack plus . It is impossible to get a service representative on the phone  to discuss any service problems or even to get any further information on the unit sold.  Mine, so far is working relatively well, on occasion I get a few dropped calls while talking and I've wondered if it was because another call was coming through and I didn't switch over to it.  I also have a phone with an answering machine, and don't always know if it is picking up unanswered calls or the magicjack. I wanted to speak to someone to see if that was compatable with their system. Of course no one to talk to about this or anything else for that matter. By the way a hello to a fellow Canadian.