Complaint Review: MagicJackPlus

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Lenore — Staten Island New York United States of America
MagicJackPlus
Staten Island, New York United States of America

MagicJackPlus Advertised on TV NO RETURN LABEL, NO ADDRESS, RIP OFF, DOES NOT WORK Staten Island, New York

I ordered this product, could not get it to work. They want you to register it and pay more money. They tried to charge me $164.00.  They said you can return it within 30 days.  There is no return label, no telephone to reach them and no e-mail address.  They tried to bill my American Express account and AE refused the charge.  I received a e-mail that they want to send me to collection.  The e-mail they sent me I could not answer it.  They sent me a form to input a new credit card number.  I don't think so.  Beware.

Lenore
New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MagicJackPlus/Staten-Island-New-York-/MagicJackPlus-Advertised-on-TV-NO-RETURN-LABEL-NO-ADDRESS-RIP-OFF-DOES-NOT-WORK-Staten-817698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MagicJackPlus