Complaint Review: MagicJack.com And Ymax Communications

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Nampa Idaho
MagicJack.com And Ymax Communications
830 Ocean Blvd. Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

MagicJack.com And Ymax Communications magicjack.com charges account before free trial period even begins Palm Beach Florida

I wanted to do the free trial for magicjack to see if it lived up to what it was portrayed to be. The website said that my card would not be charged until the 31st day following the activation of my free trial period, however I was actually charged at the time that the order was completed. I tried to email back confirmation@magicjack.com but did not receive a response. I have searched for contact information but all that I have found was the following: MagicJack.Com - Ymax Communications - Donald A. Burns / Dan Borislow
Phone: 561-844-2111
830 Ocean Blvd.
Palm Beach, Florida, 33480

I have not yet heard back from anyone after leaving my name, my number, and a request to be called back on the voicemail at 561-844-2111 in which the voicemail states that it belongs to Danald A. Burns.

I want to cancel my order and receive a full refund to what was charged to my account.

Chris
Nampa, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MagicJackcom-And-Ymax-Communications/Palm-Beach-Florida-33480/MagicJackcom-And-Ymax-Communications-magicjackcom-charges-account-before-free-trial-peri-393086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MagicJack.com And Ymax Communications