Complaint Review: MagicJack.com

• Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By: PASteve — California USA
www.magicjack.com Internet United States of America

MagicJack.com Some US phone numbers are blocked , California

MagicJack claims to provide telephone service.

There are certain US phone numbers which they block and do not disclose this on their website or their service agreement.

In my case, my company has a telephone conference service and when I try to use MagicJack to access it, they "interrupt" the connection, provide an alternative service for use as a conference service via voice announce, and provide no method for me to connect to my company's conference service.

So don't be fooled into thinking you have a replacement for your "telephone" with this limited service.

Note: I contacted their tech support and they confirmed that I can not "dial" this number.  They also could not tell me what other numbers I might not be able to dial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MagicJackcom/internet/MagicJackcom-Some-US-phone-numbers-are-blocked-California-482746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MagicJack.com