Complaint Review: Magical Dream Escapes

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Joan — North Wales Pennsylvania
Magical Dream Escapes
1025 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd #11 Hallandale Beach, Florida USA

Magical Dream Escapes Stay away from Magical Dream Escapes! Hallandale Beach Florida

Got taken in to their sales speal. Made 4 payments of $100, they kept calling me for the $137 balance. Told them I wouldn't pay it and wanted my $400 back. They stopped calling about the final payment, and now don't return my calls about my refund. After I made the first payments I found out more about them. Total rip off. I made a BBB complaint, but don't hold out much hope.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magical-Dream-Escapes/Hallandale-Beach-Florida-33009/Magical-Dream-Escapes-Stay-away-from-Magical-Dream-Escapes-Hallandale-Beach-Florida-1049380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magical Dream Escapes