Complaint Review: Magicjack Plus

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Aurang — Michigan
Magicjack Plus
Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Magicjack Plus You will never know how they scam people unless you deal with them. From Regiestration onward. Metro Detroit, Michigan

When I was registering, they offered me all kinds of buy plan but I declined. Buying Magic Jack Plus gave me one year free service. I can hardly hear people on the phone even though my internet is high speed with quality equipment. There is no way I can record a message on my phone to play for callers. Callers hear Magic Jack customer sound on the message. I use a prepaid service for international calls and I call their Phone numbers scattered all over USA as a local call other than Toll free number. Then that service route my call to destination outside USA which has a system for fast connection. Today lst time after acquiring Magic Jack tried to call International. Magic Jack intercepted and didn't allow me to proceed unless I use their service for international calls which is not only expensive but terrible quality of audio. Tried to talk to their customer service live chat. They have a way to block you. You cannot chat. So I tried changing my information which worked. But they didn't move from their position to buy their prepaid minutes for Conference Calls or International calls. I told them I called New Jersey number which is local number as for the Magic Jack Plus is concerned and it is not conference call because the Phone carrier was to route my call through their system to International.  Indirectly Magic Jack wants to be the one to do the job for you. They told me it cost them which is BS.  They just want to control you. There is more to it but you need to deal with them to know. I was reading for over a years about it but couldn't find answers of my questions because they deliberately hide it. They charged me $21.50 for switching my old Phone number even though they say it cost only $ 10/00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magicjack-Plus/Detroit-Michigan-48312/Magicjack-Plus-You-will-never-know-how-they-scam-people-unless-you-deal-with-them-From-R-1041215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magicjack Plus