Complaint Review: Magicjack

• Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Magicjack
magicjack.com Internet U.S.A.

Magicjack.com lie,lie,lie. Computer Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Taking advantage of an entire world of desperate economic times people. It Happened In Kansas City Internet

The day after I heard the lie, I bought it. To the tune of $49.95 + $19.95 for the year. 8 days or so later it arrived. That was in November. It is now March and when I attempted to utilize their promises and installed their online sieze machine I no longer had control of my pc. I did not have a phone either, unless you call calling out 13 numbers to call next door. No 911, no 411, no utilization of my "own" phone number. The number I picked happened to be the number associated with my computers ability to shut off or stay on. According to the hell this lead me on the guy at a major firms computer guru came out and dismantled the entire road. I have spent about 24 hours on hold, written on their website, called my lawyer, called and written an explanation to my credit card and I still have to pay the yearly rate, have the equipment, and fear seeing the logo or anything having to do with the website.

These people are ripping off the nation and getting away with it. I am more than concerned that if this agency does not follow through, irregardless of the number of people it takes to forward the case to a class action law suit, please please please use your press privleges to get it out there. So far I am out $239.00 Just getting out of the mess I bought listening to their lies. I fully intend to write and document, and send the piece of junk, to the State Attorney General's office.

Virginia
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magicjack/internet/Magicjackcom-lielielie-Computer-Fraud-Credit-Card-Fraud-Taking-advantage-of-an-enti-433406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magicjack