Complaint Review: Magicjack

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Thrnhill Ontario
Magicjack
magicjack.com Nationwide U.S.A.

magicjack Took my money, didnot send me the product. and have no contact number to call Internet

On March 8th 2008 I ordered a Magicjack ,A pc internet phone long distance
Gaget.My Order confirmation number,715-39521708 was promptly emailed back to me with a promise of a 30 days free trial.

on April 20th 2008 I tried to make contact with magicjack.com and realized that although it was a telephone Gaget, there was no telephone contact
for the company.only a no-reply@magicjack.com.

when I was finally able get an on line live responce from magicjack, I asked to have my $39.95 usd.money back.

Magic jack promised to send me the product.they took my address all over again as to ensure prompt delivery.this is August 22 2008 and have not recieve any thing from magicjack. I think I have been Rippedoff again.

This time I am fighting Back.

Stephen
Thrnhill, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magicjack/nationwide/magicjack-Took-my-money-didnot-send-me-the-product-and-have-no-contact-number-to-call-In-365623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magicjack