Complaint Review: Magix Computer Products International Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Daniel — Winnemucca Nevada United States of America
Magix Computer Products International Corp.

Magix Computer Products International Corp. I ordered software that never showed up! I tried to contact them but got no response. Internet

I ordered $159 of software from Magix on Dec 22,2012 and still have not received it as of 1/9/2013. I emailed and called but got no answer. They don't provide tracking numbers, so you are at their mercy for an email response or them answering their phone. The only email that they finally answered was the nasty email I sent demanding a refund. I sent it to them at least 20 times back to back .

In it I said I would report them to the Better Business Bureau as well as any consumer complaint sites I could find so they should stop tuning me out and REPLY . The only reply I got was "Your account has been blocked for harassment.". Still no refund or help finding the missing software. No acknowledgement that they understand that I did not get the software. Nope, just  "Your account has been blocked for harassment."

So, as I promised, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Ripoff Report, The Squeaky Wheel and PayPal.  They are not responding to them either so its not an innocent oversight on their part.

As a company if youre not going to provide a tracking number then you should answer your emails and phones. I will most likely get my $159 through PayPal because, I didn't get the software, and they are a company the knows customer service. Magix, on the other hand, will lose more than the $159 they owe me. Maybe much more as I will report them to as many sites as I can find. Thanks for reading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magix-Computer-Products-International-Corp/internet/Magix-Computer-Products-International-Corp-I-ordered-software-that-never-showed-up-I-tr-993740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magix Computer Products International Corp.