Complaint Review: Magix

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Magix
701 Sw 27th Ave, Miami, FL Nationwide U.S.A.

Magix missing software disc, invalid check, and missing rebate Miami Florida

I purchased a product that was missing the disc. By the time that I realized the disc was missing, it was too late to exchange the product at the store where I purchased it. I also had a rebate that was fulfilled, but the check is invalid. Lastly, I have a rebate that is unfulfilled. I have discussed both the invalid check and the missing rebate check with the rebate fulfillment company, but it is too late for them to help with these matters because both the rebates have been closed. I have called many times to Magix and left voice messages regarding these issues. I also have sent email messages and also attempted to send a fax. The fax was undeliverable and I have never received any return calls or emails regarding my messages. One time I was able to talk to someone about the missing disc and was instructed to fax in some information, but never heard anything back from this person.

Barbara
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2008 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magix/nationwide/Magix-missing-software-disc-invalid-check-and-missing-rebate-Miami-Florida-309295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magix