Complaint Review: MagnetStreet.com

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Hinesville Georgia United States of America
MagnetStreet.com
285 West Loop Road Wheaton, Illinois United States of America

MagnetStreet.com Cynthia Krieter Not really a 100% customer satisfaction company Wheaton, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

I received my Save the Date magnets on Tuesday from this company. And I was super excited at first, than I opened the package. And, I have never been so disappointed. The pictures have such a significant yellow tint, that I don't even want to send them out. And the customer service was helpful but not. They were willing to redo them due to the "printing issue" as they called it. After a handful of emails with me and a Cynthia Krieter, the end result was going to be the same.

They also recommended me reprinting them in black and white. If I had wanted them in black and white. I would have ordered them that way to begin with. I even have the emails between me and the customer service rep and how she suggested I go with black and white print. This company flaunts it customer customization, but they don't tell the customer that what you see is not what you get.

I am completely unsatisfied with this company that claims 100% customer satisfaction. And the price isn't bad for the such a purchase, HAD the order been what I thought I was paying for. But I feel as that was the biggest waist of money I have ever spent. And my wedding invitations are crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MagnetStreetcom/Wheaton-Illinois-60189/MagnetStreetcom-Cynthia-Krieter-Not-really-a-100-customer-satisfaction-company-Wheaton-897059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MagnetStreet.com

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

AUTHOR: MagnetStreet - (United States of America)

Susan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We apologize for the photos on your Save the Date magnet coming out with a yellow hue. We would be happy to have you work with our designers to correct the coloring, or adjust is to your preference, and then re-print your order free of charge.

If you would prefer not to wait for your order to be corrected and re-printed, we would be happy to refund your purchase in full.

We do guarantee 100% satisfaction with all of our products. If you are unsatisfied, we will do what we can to correct the issue to your liking, and re-print your order. If that is not acceptable for you, we will issue you a full refund for your order.

Please let us know if we can re-print your order or issue you a full refund, Susan. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

MagnetStreet