Complaint Review: Magnetic consulting group

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Daniel — Citrus heights California
Magnetic consulting group
9343 tech center drive Sacramento, California United States of America

Magnetic consulting group Eric Dvorak, Dasha Dvorak, Tracy Timko Wrongful termination Sacramento, California

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: ERIK AND DASA ARE MARRIED AND THEY ARE FAKE BUSINESS OWNERS

While I was here the top rep was fired for a unrelated work event. Tracy Timko who is a admin hooks up with reps in the office and then gets them fired. This guy Dan showed me the ropes but when he got fired for no reason I knew that anyone could go at any given time. Tracy Timko called me in for a interview she filtered with me while I was at my interview and on my second day she tried hooking up with me. The manager has a thing for her and all he cares about is himself.

Stay away from this company an especially TRACY TIMKO I saw her use someone and get them fired for no reason. Tracy doesn't want to work for the company anymore and everyone knows that and know one there wants to work there. They talk about advancement but from what I picked up on the week and a half I was there it is a scam. Stay away from this place an the people involved in it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magnetic-consulting-group/Sacramento-California-95826/Magnetic-consulting-group-Eric-Dvorak-Dasha-Dvorak-Tracy-Timko-Wrongful-termination-Sacr-1035948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magnetic consulting group

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

ERIK AND DASA ARE MARRIED AND THEY ARE FAKE BUSINESS OWNERS

AUTHOR: Eric_Dvorak_fake_biz - ()

I AGREE WITH THIS GUY 100%  TRACEY DOESNT WANT TO WORK THERE BUT SHE DOES ANYWAY....WEIRD DASA LIES TO EVERY PERSON WHO CALLS THE OFFICE, I MEAN LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING........  ERIK THINKS HE IS SO KOOL, BUT REALLY HE OFFICE IS GOING UNDER FAST.

HE DOES DOOR TO DOOR SALES AND WEARS POCKET SQUARES AND SUITS....SO STUPID  ERIK AND DASA MAKE MONEY OFF REPS DOING SALES FOR THEM, THEY DONT DO ANYTHING.  ERIK USED TO CHEAT ON HIS WIFE WITH PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE JUST 6 MONTHS AGO WHILE HIS WIFE WAS HAVING A BABY!!!!

DO NOT WORK HERE, I AM QUITING THIS WEEK AND NEVER GETTING SCAMMED AGAIN.  THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS!!!!