Complaint Review: Magnificenttoypoodles

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: dadofchevy — pennsdale Pennsylvania
Magnificenttoypoodles
727 W. 38th St. Suite 1 San Pedro, California USA

Magnificenttoypoodles Giovanni Richard D'Toriz Toy Poodle Breeder stole $600 from me San Pedro California

*Author of original report: Still no refund!

I found Magnificenttoypoodles.com while searching for a reputable toy poodle breeder. I called and emailed Mr. D'Toriz several times discussing how he raises his dogs, how he checks them for health and other issues. and his fees and shipping method.

I was told that of four puppies available, I could have the one I wanted if I got my $600 deposit to him immediately. I sent a check via overnight usps mail.

Over the course of several weeks, he began to change his statements, saying that he was not sure who would get which puppy. We argued and he finally said we would not get one and that he would return our money. That was several months ago. I finally said if I didn't have the money in three days I would file with the FBI.

At this point I have done that three or four weeks ago with no response from them and no way to follow up on my report.

Beware of this unscrupulous dog breeder! He claimed to have sold to Neil Diamond and Jim Carey. If he is that good why would he want to keep someone elses money?

Dadofchevy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magnificenttoypoodles/San-Pedro-California-90731/Magnificenttoypoodles-Giovanni-Richard-DToriz-Toy-Poodle-Breeder-stole-600-from-me-San-1118567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magnificenttoypoodles

Still no refund!

AUTHOR: dadofchevy - ()

As of this date I have not received my $600 refund promised by Mr. D'Toriz back in 2013!