• Report: #205023

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2006

• Reported By:LaCrosse Wisconsin
Mags R Us
P.O. BOX 226860 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mags R Us ripoff Miami Florida

I was fooled by these two young men at my front door on July 11, 2006. They were so nice and I really thought I was helping them out with school. Well that was my first mistake.

Well then they asked me to pick out a few magazines I would be interseted in. I told them I would take a Deer & Deer Hunter and the ATV Sport. Both of them for my husband.

THe next thing you know I am writing them each a check to CASH (I should have known right then something wasn't right). Then I had to send another check within 2-10 Days for the remainder of the balance. So I was taken for $75.00. I am very upset about this I have three kids at home and money does'nt grow on trees!

I hope these boys realize what they are doing to innocent people out there and feel GULITY about what they have done. I have my name and address and bank account number out there to these two young men and NOT very happy about that!

Amy
LaCrosse, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags-R-Us/Miami-Florida-33172/Mags-R-Us-ripoff-Miami-Florida-205023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags R Us