Complaint Review: Mags4Cheap

• Submitted: Tue, May 05, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:Bowling Green Kentucky
Mags4Cheap
851 Dairy Ashford Rd Suite # 13 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mags4Cheap Pretended to be a real magazine service Houston Texas

First of all - I ordered a magazine in November 2008. It was actually a gift. I checked the confirmation and it showed that the magazine received and will ship on a specific date. Nope! They checked numerous times for me (or so they said they did). Various excuses why I don't have it yet. So I was supposed to wait until March 6, 2009. This would be the considered the "late day" and that they would put a trace on it after that.

As you guessed - not! So they said that they would refund me. Do I want it mailed or put back into my PayPal account. No - I just want a refund (they said that I would receive a check). Well I haven't seen it yet. It has been 2 weeks now. Okay - they will send me a check by "certified mail". Haven't seen a thing yet.

If you really want a magazine, just go directly thru the company. I get numerous emails from mags4cheap saying they have $5 offers. Don't do it!!!

Luvbug2joe
Bowling Green, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2009 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags4Cheap/Houston-Texas-77079/Mags4Cheap-Pretended-to-be-a-real-magazine-service-Houston-Texas-448904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags4Cheap