Complaint Review: Mags4Cheap.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Oakland California
Mags4Cheap.com
851 Dairy-Ashford, Suite B Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mags4Cheap.com , Mags4Cheap.com Took My Money, Didn't Fulfill Subscription, Refuses Response or Refund Houston Texas

On 6/27/07 I ordered a magazine subscription from Mags4Cheap.com via GoogleCheckout (Google Order #224934611260847, M4C Order #573638) for $20. I never received the magazine, and have emailed & phoned Mags4Cheap several times, with no results. I did reach someone at their 800# once, who said he'd open a Trouble Ticket and email me the results, but again, I received nothing...

The email responses I do receive from their Customer Service rep "Brian" are clearly boilerplate responses that do not address my issue.

Their voicemail promises that all messages will be returned within 1 business day, which is a complete lie, and when one is on hold, the voicemail continually repeats that "your wait time is 1 minute" - over and over, for more than 10 minutes!

It's such a shame that a company like this has slipped into providing such shoddy service - I hear they used to be quite good!

Susan
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags4Cheapcom/Houston-Texas-77079/Mags4Cheapcom-Mags4Cheapcom-Took-My-Money-Didnt-Fulfill-Subscription-Refuses-Respon-367490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags4Cheap.com