Complaint Review: Mags4cheap

• Submitted: Sat, January 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 08, 2009

• Reported By:Benbrook Texas
Mags4cheap
851 Dairy-Ashford Suite B, Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mags4cheap MAGS4CHEAP.COM, 1Yr. NATIONAL ENQUIRER Subscription, Never received, Lost $46.48, Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Magazine Fulfillment and Customer Service Issues

Previously, I had purchased a Magazine subscription, from Mags4cheap, which was free from any problems, what so ever. So, I decided to purchase a 2nd subscription---a 1 yr. subscription to National Enquirer. A couple months went by, then a year, still no National Enquirer. It is Jan. 2009, and this matter remains unresolved. CLINCHER ----A few months ago, I received an email from Mags4cheap, stating it was time to renew my National Enquirer subscription, the subscription was about to run out!!!

On Oct. 26, 2007: I Emailed customerservice@mags4cheap.com inquiring about this order. Oct. 29, 2007: I heard back that "a trouble ticket" was placed on this order and furthermore was told - "Typically, it takes 7-10 business days to get a response on these trouble tickets. They [trouble tickets] explain why it is taking so long to receive your order and when you can expect to receive it. I regret having caused any inconvenience to you."

Nov. 21, 2007: I again inquired what the latest status was on this order.

Nov. 30, 2007: Heard back and was told; "I show that National Enquirer has been returned by the publisher due to a problem with the fulfillment center used to process the order. We sent you an email on 11/2, [I Did Not Receive], regarding this. Unfortunately, we did not receive a reply, so we have issued $46.48 of store credit to your account. You can use this towards any other magazine on our site, all you have to do is call us or email us to let us know which magazine you'd like to replace it with.

If you would like, I can resubmit this magazine for you at no additional cost to get the order to process as fast as possible. [Signed, Brian] ***So, like a dummy I told Brian to resubmit this order. Six more months pass by. During this period of time I----emailed, talked back and forth with Brian and a Justin, was hung up on a couple of times, left phone messages, then couldn't even get through, called from a different number, got through right away. Last contact I had with Mag4cheap, Brian promised to mail me a check in the mail for a $46.48 reimbursement.

This subscription was paid via my Bank of America debit card. By the time i realized that i was not going to receive this subscription, the grace time to get reimbursed by Bank Of America had ended.

To sum up, hope this helps and also hope, other people think carefully before ordering from Mags4cheap.

Ann
Benbrook, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 02:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags4cheap/Houston-Texas-76126/Mags4cheap-MAGS4CHEAPCOM-1Yr-NATIONAL-ENQUIRER-Subscription-Never-received-Lost-464-407465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags4cheap

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hello,

My name is R. Brandon Fallon. If you have not received your magazine or your refund please call me at 281-558-5618 to get this sorted out.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company