Complaint Review: Mags4cheap

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:OXNARD California
Mags4cheap
851 Dairy Asford Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mags4cheap - Creative One Inc., WARNING! THIS COMPANY IS DISHONEST AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!! Houston Texas

I purchased two magazines through this company as gifts. Within 24 hours I learned the person which whom I purchased them for would not be able to accept them, I immediately cancelled my order. I was assured by their so called "customer service" (which I believe only consist of 2 idiots) that I would be issued a full refund and to allow 20 days for my refund check to arrive.

I waited and waited. Nothing. I've tried writing them, calling them and emailing them but they don't respond. I am disgusted that these creeps are allowed to conduct business and continue to rip off consumers. They need to be stopped and shut down. I'd love to see a class action lawsuit filed against these b*st*rds.

Jackie
OXNARD, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 04:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags4cheap/Houston-Texas-77079/Mags4cheap-Creative-One-Inc-WARNING-THIS-COMPANY-IS-DISHONEST-AND-WILL-STEAL-YOUR-MON-355490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags4cheap