brick

• Submitted: Sun, September 07, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:West Columbia South Carolina
Mags4cheap
14760 Memorial Dr Ste 306 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mags4cheap Don't purchase anything from this company - It's a scam Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Magazine Fulfillment and Customer Service Issues

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Magazine Fulfillment

I ordered a magazine from Mags4Cheap on March 11, 2008. I was told it would arrive between April 22 - May 20. After I did not receive the magazine, I emailed customer service and spoke to 'Brian'. He put in a 'trouble ticket' and later found they were not able to get the magazine. I requested a refund, which Brian told me would take 30 days. In July, I began emailing customer service again, since I had not received a check. Brian keeps telling me 'the check's in the mail'. He continues to ask for information I have provided numerous times, such as the order number and name on the account. It's now September 7th; I still have not received a refund and still getting screwed.

Michelle
West Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2008 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags4cheap/Houston-Texas-77079/Mags4cheap-Dont-purchase-anything-from-this-company-Its-a-scam-Houston-Texas-370604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags4cheap

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Magazine Fulfillment and Customer Service Issues

Hello,

My name is R. Brandon Fallon. I am the owner of Mags4cheap.
If you have not received your magazine or a refund, please give me a
call directly at 281-558-3949 so I can get this handled for you.
I will be happy to investigate this, and refund you if necessary.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hello,

My name is R. Brandon Fallon. I am the owner of Mags4cheap. If you have not received your magazine or a refund, please give me a call directly at 281-558-3949 so I can get this handled for you. I will be happy to investigate this, and refund you if necessary.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company