Complaint Review: Mags4cheap

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:Blue Ridge Summit Pennsylvania
Mags4cheap
851 Dairy-Ashford Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mags4cheap.com Christmas Ripoff - bought a subscription as a Christmas gift and never received it. When you try calling all you get is voicemail that someone will return my call. No one ever has. Houston Texas

We're still waiting for last year's Christmas gift. I ordered Fangoria for my son-in-law and we're still waiting for the refund check. Naturally it was never received and they promised that my money would be refunded. I tried too many times to call the 877 number and never got a 'person' only a recording to leave a message and someone will get back to me. Well, no one ever got back.

I then tried emailing and did get responses that way from Brian Gibbs - who has informed me in more responses than I can count that the check is in the mail, that it goes 3rd class mail and can take up to 20 days to get, and that he personally went to the accounting dept and had them submit the check and he mailed it. Phew - that was months ago.

I then requested the information of the person running mags4cheap, at which time I was informed that he could not give out that information for Upper Management. I then requested that he give "Upper Management" my information and have them contact me - well now he doesn't even respond to my emails any more. Unfortunately getting on this site, I see that I am not an isolated case.

Sue
Blue Ridge Summit, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags4cheap/Houston-Texas-77079/Mags4cheapcom-Christmas-Ripoff-bought-a-subscription-as-a-Christmas-gift-and-never-rece-355848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags4cheap