Complaint Review: Mags4cheap

• Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: VCUnique — Apache junction Arizona United States of America
Mags4cheap
14781 Memorial Dr. Internet United States of America

Mags4cheap Mags4Cheap This Company Did not Honor My Purchased Magazine Subscription Internet

I purchased a 1 year subscription of Hustler magazine as a gift for my Fiance on 11/09/2009 for $34.95 and have yet to receive my magazines. I have made 4 attempts to contact customer service, both by phone and online, concerning this issue only to get an answering machine. The online check-out stated I will start to receive my issues in December of 2009. After leaving my phone messages my Fiance received letter, one week ago, which stated that instead of receiving my issues in December of 2009 that they will not arrive until 2011. Shouldn't they have addressed the letter to me since I purchased the subscription? I asked in my phone messages that they contact me concerning this issue and if they cannot send my subscription I want a refund. I have yet to be contacted again. I feel that they have handled my money in poor taste and basically have charged my credit card for a subscription they never intended to deliver. After I  filed a report with the BBB I discovered that Mags4Cheap, or MGR Solutions, has 257 complaints filed. I have now learned to research an on-line service before sending any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags4cheap/internet/Mags4cheap-Mags4Cheap-This-Company-Did-not-Honor-My-Purchased-Magazine-Subscription-Intern-564161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags4cheap