Complaint Review: Mags4cheap.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Harlesyville Pennsylvania
Mags4cheap.com
851 Dairy-Ashford Suite B Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mags4cheap.com Ordered Newsweek After 5 months, they claimed Newsweek had a distribution problem. I called Newsweek and they never received an order Houston Texas

I ordered Newsweek magazine 5 months ago. I called mags4cheap.com many, many times to check on my order. No one answers the phone. They also don't return calls when you leave a message.

In checking my order status on their web site, it says that the publisher accepted the order on 3/11/08. Then why didn't they sent it to me??

So I called Newsweek. Newsweek never heard of them and have never received an order from them for me.

I gave Mags4cheap.com my credit card number. Now I'm going to call my credit card company and see if I can get the money back. After all this time, it's doubtful.

Don't buy from them. It's definitely a bogus company. It's a ripoff!

Been scammed
Harlesyville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags4cheapcom/Houston-Texas-77079/Mags4cheapcom-Ordered-Newsweek-After-5-months-they-claimed-Newsweek-had-a-distribution-362372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags4cheap.com