Complaint Review: Mags4cheap.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:Marlborough Massachusetts
mags4cheap.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mags4cheap.com Paid 5yr-Up in smoke Houston Texas

I am the fool here... For nearly 2 years, I received soothing statements from the managers of Mags4cheap.com. But now it is too late to reverse the charge and now they ignore my calls.

9'07-Renewed my subscription to PC Magazine via mags4cheap.com, 5yrs @$43.17. That's not bad. Just $8.63/yr.

Unfortunatley, they never turned in the renewal to PC Magazine. For months and months, they took my call and the soothing reps accepted responsibility. They repeatedly assured me that they saw the problem and that it was caused by a very rare glitch in their transfer mechanism with the publisher.

Now it's been 20 months. The Magazine is no longer printed -- but that's not part of the problem. They are still honoring online subscriptions. But mags4cheap.com hasn't returned a call in 4 months and they have NEVER returned my money.

This is the ultimate rip-off report. I make more than a hundred internet purchases each year. I have never lost money - not once! ... Until now. I have been had.

Watch out for these guys. They are smooth and deliberate.
Who says so? I do! Call me: -P. Raymond
(Five-O-eight) 864 .. 4800

Pc mag subscriber
Marlborough, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags4cheapcom/Houston-Texas-77079/Mags4cheapcom-Paid-5yr-Up-in-smoke-Houston-Texas-472730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags4cheap.com