Complaint Review: Mags4cheap.com

• Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Fairfax Virginia
www.mags4cheap.com Internet U.S.A.

Mags4cheap.com, Don't Let mags4cheap.com Scam You Internet

I had been a customer of mags4cheap.com for several years, making the same order every year at the same time as Christmas gifts for family. I never had a problem with the service. They offered great prices and there was never an interruption in my service.

Then I placed my annual order in early December, plenty of time for Christmas. I ordered three renewal subscriptions (all for the same magazine). By late January, only one of the subscriptions continued uninterrupted. So I called their "customer service" to ask about the status of the remaining two subscriptions. I was told that they couldn't explain why only 1 of 3 was processed but that I needed to wait til mid February before they could do anything.

Several more weeks go by, no magazines. So I call in mid-February. I spoke to the customer service manager Brian (who I assume is the same person that has rebutted previous rip off claims against this company on this site). He explained that the company changed ownership in November, that "many" orders were lost in the process. He said that he could resubmit the orders, which he also claimed he would extend an extra six months for the trouble, and that I would begin receiving the order in "2 weeks".

Flash forward three weeks into mid-March now and none of the magazines have been fulfilled, my status on their website says it won't happen until May and mysteriously Brian is always "on the phone" when I call to try and pursue this issue and he never returns my calls.

My only recourse now is to file a credit card fraud charge with my credit card company and hope to get my money back.

Don't let this company take advantage of you and definitely don't believe their empty promises.

Fairfax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mags4cheapcom/internet/Mags4cheapcom-Dont-Let-mags4cheapcom-Scam-You-Internet-432361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mags4cheap.com