Complaint Review: Mahmood Remtulla

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
Mahmood Remtulla
1201 S Eads St # 1312 Arlington, Virginia U.S.A.

Room Store Liars, Lied, Rude, service, Loud Unprofessional, furniture, room store, ripp off, Falls Church Virginia

Hi,

I had ordered a Bed from Room Store, Falls Church store couple of weeks back. I was promised a delivery after 6.00pm when the bed comes in. The delivery dept. called on the 18th Oct 2008 and informed me that it will be delivered on the 23rd Oct 2008 between 7am and 11am. I told them that is not the time which was agreed upon. They said that they DO NOT deliver after 6pm - which now I understand, but no one had told me that before when I paid for it and arranged the time with the store - I think someone was either lying or not doing their job as they were supposed to. The delivery dept. asked me to call the store and talk to them.

So i called the store, and talked to the manager called Bryan. He was very understanding and said that he will talk to the delivery manager and see if he can get a time for the Saturday of 25th Oct 2008. Bryan called back to tell me that he is still working on it, but he will be out tomorrow and that someone will call back to let me know. I didn't hear back from anyone the next morning, so i decided to call the store back on the 22nd Oct 2008 at around 1.50pm. I spoke with this VERY LOUD and RUDE lady manager who was not ready to listen to what i had to say and kept interrupting me - so i told her to let me finish. All she kept on saying was we do not deliver after 6pm and that the next delivery date would be Nov 1st on a saturday or any weekday after the 26th cot 2008. I told her that we are planning to travel outside the country on Sunday and it will not be possible, but from the way she was going on she did not really care to hear that.

In the end she offered to give me my money back but I refused and told her that I will file a complaint online and at BBB - to which she said go ahead and do it.

I have not taken my money back yet, as I am waiting for Bryan, the other manager to call me tomorrow to see what is happening.

I must say, apart from Bryan, all the other people i have talked to on the phone regarding this matter at the Room Store are very unprofessional and don't want to listen and care anymore now that they have your money.
So here I am

I suggest that people be careful with their lying and unprofessional methods of doing business.

Mahmood
Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mahmood-Remtulla/Arlington-Virginia-22202/Room-Store-Liars-Lied-Rude-service-Loud-Unprofessional-furniture-room-store-ripp-of-383762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mahmood Remtulla