Complaint Review: MaidPro

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013

• Reported By: Charlie — Newark Delaware
MaidPro
www.maidprofranchise.com, Select State/Province USA

MaidPro House Cleaning Maid Pro MaidPro House Cleaning Worst Franchise to Own.... A Rip-Off!!! www.maidprofranchise.com Boston, MA

Maidpro franchise is rip-off!! I lost $140,000 within 6 months which includes $40,000 in bills!! Richard Sparacio, one of the co-founders of MaidPro, promised me the world, I almost ended up losing my home and everything I own. And his partner Mark Kushinsky, never bother to help me at all when things were falling apart. They had assigned Ryan Rabideau, the so called business consultant that had never even owned a business before, was never available to answer the phone, nor would return any of my calls. Even after being able to get a hold of him, he did not have any solutions for me nor could come up with any ideas to help me grow the business, just to give you an Idea; it took them almost 3 months to do a market analysis that was supposed to be done within a week as promised by Richard and Ryan. In the mean time I had to pay outrageous franchise fees and all other bills, such as rent, workers comp, payroll, etc out of my savings. Then they even tried to charge me a $5,000 transfer fee when I had transferred all my assets to one of their existing franchisees.

This was the worst investment I have ever made; MaidPro made me promises that end it up being disappointments. It took me years to save all the money I have invested in Maid Pro.

My word of advice is: don’t buy the MaidPro franchise, I guarantee you that you will not make any money with MaidPro and will end up losing all the money you invested or even more; you will have a better chance on making money in a casino than investing on Maid pro or even your savings account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaidPro/wwwmaidprofranchisecom-Select-StateProvince/MaidPro-House-Cleaning-Maid-Pro-MaidPro-House-Cleaning-Worst-Franchise-to-Own-A-Rip-O-1070715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaidPro