• Report: #112047

Complaint Review: Mail Processing Services Aka SR & Associates, Creditinfo. Inc, Sun Ray Trading

• Submitted: Fri, October 08, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 08, 2004

• Reported By:martinez Georgia
Mail Processing Services Aka SR & Associates, Creditinfo. Inc, Sun Ray Trading
18520 N.W. 67 Avenue, Suite #295 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mail Processing Services Aka SR & Associates, Creditinfo. Inc, Sun Ray Trading I sent my $160 and it cleared my account on 9-6-04 but I still have not received my order. where is it? Miami Florida

I signed up with Mail Processing services on Sept. 4th and they have not sent me anything and they took $160 out of my account. I am so gullible that I thought something may have put them behind because of all the hurricanes in FL! The website is mailprocessorswanted.com. The site promises that you will receive a paycheck every Wednesday once you sign up for one of their 5 mailing groups.

Their website says this:
Quote: "This is the most honest and trustworthy program around for the average home worker. We deliver everything that we promise to you. We mean every word we state. There is no advertising required, postage is reimbursable, special advertising circulars, envelopes and mailing labels are provided. Every week another package can be shipped with your paycheck so you never run out of work." I signed up for Group #4 which costs $160 to join.

It was all lies. I feel so stupid. I emailed them numerous times and they never replied. I looked on the BBB before I placed the order but it didn't have anything about them.

Apparently, other people have been ripped off by this company. I am a single Mom and really was looking forward to working hard in my home and being able to support myself while being available for my son also.

This email was sent through funnysideoflife.com.

K
martinez, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2004 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mail-Processing-Services-Aka-SR-Associates-Creditinfo-Inc-Sun-Ray-Trading/Miami-Florida-33015/Mail-Processing-Services-Aka-SR-Associates-Creditinfo-Inc-Sun-Ray-Trading-I-sent-my--112047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mail Processing Services Aka SR & Associates, Creditinfo. Inc, Sun Ray Trading

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC