Complaint Review: Mail Processing Services

• Submitted: Mon, November 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 21, 2005

• Reported By:Farmington New Mexico
Mail Processing Services
12717 West Sunrise Blvd, Suite #431 Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

Mail Processing Services ripoff Sunrise Florida

I am a stay-at-home mother of two and am very skeptical of circulars in the mail, but for some reason this particular circular caught my attention. It stated that they were a company that needed individuals to "stuff" envelopes at home. It is a busy holiday season and I have heard of envelope "stuffers" before that have done very well and it was a job that could be done within the confort of my own home.

There were different levels of earning potentials and it could also be a year round job. It sounded solid enough, so I sent a personal check on 10-28-05 and the check cleared on 11-06-05. It is now 11-21-05 and I haven't seen or heard anything yet and do not even have a number to contact this company. They received my check for $139.00 and I have received nothing. It isn't right for companies to do this to people without any repricautions. Now I'm beginnning to beleive they took my money and ran.

I feel that I was naive, but I honestly thought this company truly sounded legitimate. I originally lost the address to this company until I decided to go online and do a little research of my own and that is when I found the rip-off report that Paul from Anaheim, ca had wrote and it was the exact same company and letter. I read it and I felt sick to my stomach, now I'd been had and I want an explanation to their "dishonesty". I suppose the saying holds true that if it;s too good to be true...it probably is!!!

Farmington, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2005 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mail-Processing-Services/Sunrise-Florida-33323/Mail-Processing-Services-ripoff-Sunrise-Florida-165466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mail Processing Services