Complaint Review: Mail Processing Services

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2005

• Reported By:Haines Alaska
Mail Processing Services
12717 West Sunrise BLVD. #431 Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

Mail Processors Ripoff Wanted Mail circular scam, never received a paycheck, never received second batch of supplies Sunrise Florida

I received an e-mail from mailprocessorswanted.com about there home mailing program. I sent them a "one time" fee of $160.00 for supplies. Several weeks had passed and I had received nothing in the mail. Finally when I had my doubts a bulk package of supplies arrived. I stuffed 300 envelopes and had to pay for postage myself, which was $111.00, I was promised to be reimbursed for postage. I sent another $160.00 for more supplies.

I have yet to receive the other package, and never received a check for the envelopes stuffed. Of course this is a scam and I don't expect to receive a check or another package. I had borrowed the money from my Mom, she was excited as well hoping I would make some money. I have no way to pay her back the 100's of dollars lost. These people need to be found. I just want my money back. They have ripped so many people off it just surprises me that they have not been caught.

Rima
Haines, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2005 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mail-Processing-Services/Sunrise-Florida-33323/Mail-Processors-Ripoff-Wanted-Mail-circular-scam-never-received-a-paycheck-never-receive-127101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mail Processing Services