Complaint Review: Mail Processing Services

• Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Canby Oregon
Mail Processing Services
mailprocessorswanted.com Internet U.S.A.

Mail Processing Services ripoff, no product sent, company banks with BofA in Tamarac, Florida

The company spammed my mailbox. I did an electronic check for the $160 fee. This was in September and I have never received anything from them. I have tried emailing them several times with no response. Through my bank, I do know they deposited my check through a Bank of America in Tamarac, FL. I also have access to their account number.

Jennifer
Canby, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mail-Processing-Services/internet/Mail-Processing-Services-ripoff-no-product-sent-company-banks-with-BofA-in-Tamarac-Flor-116924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mail Processing Services