Complaint Review: MailBoxForwarding.com

• Reported By: Martin.r — United States of America
MailBoxForwarding.com
2885 Sanford Ave Grandville, Michigan United States of America

MailBoxForwarding.com Mailbox Forwarding SCAM, STAY AWAY! Grandville, Michigan

I signed up with MailBoxForwarding.com and i paid for the service, after verifying my account and signing all of the forms they told me that my account is fully active now and i can start using the service and receive mails.

Once i received my mails, they suspended my account and holded my mails, I tried to call them but there was no VALID phone number provided in their site.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM MailBoxForwarding.com! They are not even BBB accepted business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2011 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MailBoxForwardingcom/Grandville-Michigan-49418/MailBoxForwardingcom-Mailbox-Forwarding-SCAM-STAY-AWAY-Grandville-Michigan-767999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MailBoxForwarding.com