Complaint Review: Mailbox Magazines. IMC,inc

• Updated: Sun, April 18, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous_o07 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Mailbox Magazines. IMC,inc
PO BOX 26778 TAMARAC, Florida United States of America

Mailbox Magazines. IMC,inc And Other Names ACTIVE PERODICALS RIP-OFF, FRAUD, SCAM ARTISTS, THIEVES TAMARAC , Florida

I get a phone call and they say its a survey of some kind. Then manipulative they say that you are entitle to receive a free diamond watch for participating in the magazine offer.
They ask for my debit card or credit card number and I gave it to them.I was stupid for doing this and when I came to my senses, I call and tried cancelling but they say that I could not, even in the so called eight days they give you to cancel. I was told that the order was non-cancelable.

When I received the "watch release form" I got a red flag  when they asked for my social security number and the middle initial of my name.

They took out the 59.80 out my account every month until i did not have any money left in my account I tried filing a report through my bank and they could not do anything about it.

I had to close the account thanks to them and now they send me a "friendly" reminder that I have to pay for the scams they are committing asking for too much information that I am not going to give out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2010 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailbox-Magazines-IMCinc/TAMARAC-Florida-33320/Mailbox-Magazines-IMCinc-And-Other-Names-ACTIVE-PERODICALS-RIP-OFF-FRAUD-SCAM-ARTISTS-594435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailbox Magazines. IMC,inc