Complaint Review: Mailbox Services Plus

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Video Director — California USA
Mailbox Services Plus
14431 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Mailbox Services Plus Alex Mazahri Refuses to refund my money when I tried to canceled my service Sherman Oaks, California

Alex refuses to refund my money when after 1 day of rental I asked to cancel a 3 month payment and pay for one month get my two months back and get the 10 I had to pay for key deposit.

He failed to give me a copy of the contract I signed, and didn't ask for the required two forms of ID

He won't email me back or give me a copy of the contract I signed. There is no early termination fee on his website, posted in his store, or on the contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailbox-Services-Plus/Sherman-Oaks-California-91423/Mailbox-Services-Plus-Alex-Mazahri-Refuses-to-refund-my-money-when-I-tried-to-canceled-my-1023590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailbox Services Plus