Complaint Review: Mailer Profits Inc

• Submitted: Sat, July 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 30, 2005

• Reported By:San Diego California
Mailer Profits Inc
16275 SW 88th St PMB 302 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits Inc ripoff work at home scam Miami Florida

*Author of original report: I am so grateful for the website Rip off Report

This company has a Scam We have been "Ripped Off" it promises receiving a Package with Ltrs and Envelopes to stuff and when we receive a response after sending a registration fee of $46.00 we end up getting flyers that we need to run all over town with the instructions make any sense either I wanted to let you all know not to send your money to this company (it is not ligit)

I learned the hard way and Im not alone here

Take care

Sandra
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2005 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailer-Profits-Inc/Miami-Florida-33196/Mailer-Profits-Inc-ripoff-work-at-home-scam-Miami-Florida-150049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailer Profits Inc

I am so grateful for the website Rip off Report

AUTHOR: Sandra - (U.S.A.)

I wanted to give everyone an update on what happened to me I sent this scam report to the Rip Off Report and to the BBB and I just received a Money Order Refund for the $48.00 I gave to this company (they mailed it to a couple of days ago) I am so grateful for the website Rip off Report and the BBB (dont forget your voices are being heard here)

Take care