• Report: #193412

Complaint Review: Mailer Profits Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 26, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 26, 2006

• Reported By:Enfield Maine
Mailer Profits Inc.
P.O. Box 56-0728 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits ripoff Miami Florida

Today I received a yellow letter in the mail from Mailer Profits Inc. saying that I could make money at home stuffing envelopes. I thought this was great as I am a disabled veteran/long haul truck driver. I thought this was a way that I could be productive again. Was I wrong!!!! I read the entire yellow letter and things did not read correctly. There was no phone number,no E-mail address,no persons name to contact,just that I would make $2.00/envelope,pay a good faith "REIMBURSABLE DEPOSIT of $41.00 plus $6.00 shipping-handling & set-up fee for a total of $47.00." WARNING BELLS went off in my head so I got online and found Rip-Off Report.com that had this company with a number of scam reports about it. All I can say is THANK YOU RIP-OFF REPORT.COM without you I would have lost $47.00 hard earned dollars. REMEMBER that if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Enfield, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2006 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailer-Profits-Inc/Miami-Florida-33256-0728/Mailer-Profits-ripoff-Miami-Florida-193412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailer Profits Inc.