Complaint Review: Mailer Profits

• Submitted: Wed, January 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 17, 2007

• Reported By:Jamestown New York
Mailer Profits
P.O Box 56-0728 Miaimi, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits They took my money with the promise that I would recieve the kit to start working from home to make money. I photo copied the letter and aplication before I mailed it out so I would have prof if needed. I feel that every one should be refunded because they did not produce like they promised. ripoff Miaimi Florida

I have recently been let go from my job do to the place closing down. I figured working from home would give me a good income and give me more time with my husband and daughter.I sent 47.00 two weeks ago to Mailer Profits .It was only sappose to take 7 days to receive the kit to get started, but I never received it.

I feel like there is no one you can trust any more. They should have to reimburce me and every one els there money and should never be allowed to do this to any one again.not all of us are millionairs who can afford to throw money away. how would they like it if it were there money and they were being riped off?

Cynthia
Jamestown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2007 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailer-Profits/Miaimi-Florida-33256-0728/Mailer-Profits-They-took-my-money-with-the-promise-that-I-would-recieve-the-kit-to-start-w-231060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailer Profits