• Report: #219893

• Submitted: Thu, November 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 09, 2006

• Reported By:Visalia California
Mailer Profits
13615 S. Dixie Hwy # 524 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits Complete Rip Off Miami Florida

First I would like to thank all of those who has already reported that Mailer Profits Inc. in Miami, FL. I received a yellow letter stating that I can earn up to $1000 dollars stuffing envelopes. They stated that they send checks out every week, so I began to think that I can earn up to $5000.00 a month working at home. I told my husband about it, and he is the one that said it sounds to good to be ture. He told me to call the Better Busness Bureau, and check it out. So that is when I got online and seen all the rip off reports, I am so upset. I could not beleive what I was reading.

I called the Western Union to see if the moneyorder had been cashed, it has not. Now I have to send a copy of my money order receipt and $12.00 to stop payment on the money order. Than it will take up to 30 days before I can get my money back. I will never trust any mail ins like that again. Thanks for the report. I am looking for a company that will allow me to work at home, without selling anything, to help me pay my bills.

Thank you Rip Off Report.com and badbusinessbureau.com. hopefully its not to late for me to get my money back. I do not want them to cash the money order before western union have the chance to stop payment.

Has any one found out how we can put a lawsuit against them the false advertising?

Regina
Visalia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2006 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailer-Profits/Miami-Florida-33176/Mailer-Profits-Complete-Rip-Off-Miami-Florida-219893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailer Profits