Complaint Review: Mailer Profits

• Submitted: Sat, December 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 30, 2006

• Reported By:spokane Washington
Mailer Profits
13615 S. Dixie Hwy Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits Scam!!! It sounds very Exciting Good thing I got online to research it first!!! Miami Florida

Bummer! This was something I would love to be doing at home. Well, I guess I feel dumb for even getting my hopes up. If anybody knows of legitimate companies that provide work-from-home opportunities like this, please please please let me know.

I did a reverse address search for the specific return address on my envelope through a reputible online phone directory and got the following:

Mr. and Mrs. Last Name (will not disclose on this post)
(000)000-0000 ( will not disclose on this post)

I called the number to see if it was the company, and if not, then to warn whomever that something is tying them to this Rip-Off. The Mrs. answered the phone and confirmed her identity and was confused when I asked her affiliation with Mailer Profits Inc.,if any. Funny thing is, she said that was not their address. She took note of the address and Thanked me for bringing it to her attention.

Sadie
spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2006 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailer-Profits/Miami-Florida-33176/Mailer-Profits-Scam-It-sounds-very-Exciting-Good-thing-I-got-online-to-research-it-firs-227995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailer Profits